Is It Better To Be a Jock Or A Nerd...?
- Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.
- If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.
- If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.
- If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.
- He makes $7,415/hr more than minimum wage.
- He'll make $3,710 while watching each episode of Friends.
- If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.
- If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $2.00 every second.
- He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.
- Assuming he puts the federal maximum of 15% of his income into a tax-deferred account (401k), his contributions will hit the federal cap of $9500 at 8:30am on January 1st.
- If you were given a penny for every 10 dollars he made, you 'd be living comfortably at $65,000 a year.
- He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon.
- While the common person is spending about $20 for a meal in his trendy Chicago restaurant, he'll pull in about $5600.
- This year, he'll make more than twice as much as all U.S. past presidents for all of their terms combined.
- Amazing isn't it? However...
- If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 450 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has today.
Game over. Nerd wins.